What’s your framework for making big decisions to transform your business? How do you know which opportunities to invest your time and money and which to pass on?
In our 21st century marketplace filled with clutter, noise and abundant choice, do customers value your business/brand – the quality of your presence in the marketplace – and know it’s the “one and only” for them?
In my forthcoming book The White Hot Center Manifesto, I share 21 strategic ideas that can help you focus your creative thinking and tactical decisions to grow the kind of business that is personally meaningful and uniquely valuable to the 21st century marketplace. These strategic ideas, gathered over my long career guiding hundreds of startup entrepreneurs, CEOs and executive teams, provide an inspirational reference point for 21st entrepreneurs (whatever their level of success) to create more impact and influence in the marketplace and take their business and life experience to the next level of success.
My purpose in writing the book is to inspire early stage CEOs just like you to develop and realize their vision for a bigger future in these important ways:
- provide a set of strategic guidelines by which to create and grow a business / brand that is highly valued in the marketplace.
- help entrepreneurs tell a more compelling story making their business the one and only choice for higher value customers and clients.
- inspire entrepreneurs to stay connected and focused on their core values, and what they’re unwilling to compromise on for short-term gain.
- provide insight and guidance on the “inner game” of business and life success, based on my three decades of business transformation consulting work.
- help entrepreneurs develop a disciplined mindset for creativity and innovation that makes competition irrelevant.