Quickly gain the traction and momentum to grow a one and only brand customers love and can’t live without.
In an era of clutter, noise and abundant choice, many emerging growth businesses struggle to gain impact and influence in the confusion of the digital age. Unlike other on-going marketing activities, embarking on a brand transformation initiative can be a first-time event for many leaders and teams of emerging growth companies. With expert guidance, you and your team will set the enduring foundation for building a valuable brand customers love and can’t live without.
Here’s what you can expect:
- More Focus – I will help you and your team quickly remove complexity and get your thinking zeroed in the one thing that will make all the difference in getting you moving forward again.
- Insight and Guidance – In times of change, an expert assessment can be very useful so you can avoid spending your precious marketing resources barking up the wrong tree.
- Strategic and Creative Ideas – Business is a head game. Everything starts as an idea. My clients appreciate how I facilitate and help them generate ideas that will enhance their impact and influence in the marketplace.
- More Clarity and Confidence – Business is about risk. It’s always better to make big decisions with a sense of confidence and consensus that you’re doing the right thing–especially when there is skin in the game.
If you’re currently facing a challenge in the growth of your brand, let’s have a conversation to determine if these strategy sessions are right for your company.
Define high value target customers, why they buy and what makes your brand highly valued and difficult to substitute.
Determine how will you embed your unique value in the minds of high value customers.
Develop your brand positioning statement, brand value proposition and strategic brand plan you can implement immediately.
Defining the attitudes and motivations of the key audiences segments your brand story is targeted to and why the story of your brand matters to them.
Defining the verbal and visual cues that identify your brand archetype and forms the foundational narrative of your brand’s story to support your key sales and marketing communications initiatives.
Defining your brand’s archetype and the tone and manner of your brand’s voice to various customer segments.
Defining the range of your brand’s voice across multiple segments, sales and marketing channels.
Defining the specific language used for audience segments in all forms of sales and marketing communications.
Client teams in diverse industries from startups, early stage to mid-market companies have engaged in these one-day strategy session workshops to accelerate their progress when they’re in the early planning stages of:
- inventing a new business.
- managing the implications of mergers and acquisitions.
- introducing new products and services.
- extending brands into new product categories.
- planning to enter new markets or serve a new customer segment.
- planning to bring new life to under-performing brands.
- planning to shift brand messaging and communication strategies.
“Thomson did an excellent job of guiding our sales and marketing team through the strategic brand positioning and creative development process for our recent new product introductions. Thomson’s contribution to our brand development strategy was exceptional.”
Senior Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing
Coapt Systems, Inc., Medical Device Manufacturer and Marketer