In times of change in an unforgiving marketplace, strengthen your strategic focus to build a one and only brand customers love and can’t live without.
Your business / brand is stuck on a plateau. Your marketing is ineffective and you’re loosing traction and momentum toward your business goals. Within your organization, there is a lack of clarity, objectivity and expertise to devise a strategic and creative platform that you feel confident will move your business forward.
One-day brand strategy sessions offer a proven methodology for leaders and teams in startup and emerging growth companies to strengthen their focus and regain momentum. In these foundational brand strategy sessions, teams gain more clarity and consensus to be more effective in all revenue generating activities–value creation, marketing tactics, sales and customer experience initiatives.
Here’s what you can expect from your brand transformation sessions:
- More Focus – Your team will quickly remove confusion and complexity and get your thinking zeroed in the one thing that will make all the difference in getting you moving forward again.
- Insight and Guidance – In times of change, a trusted expert and facilitator can be very useful for you and your team to make better informed strategic and creative decisions to grow your business.
- Strategic and Creative Ideas – Everything starts as a creative idea. We’ll quickly generate a flow of ideas that will enhance your impact and influence in the marketplace.
- More Clarity and Confidence – Change involves risk. Build your confidence and team consensus in your decision making–especially when there is a lot of skin in the game.
Gain the traction and momentum to build and grow a one and only brand customers love and can’t live without.
Define high value target customers, why they buy and what makes your brand highly valued and difficult to substitute.
Determine how will you embed your unique value into the minds of high value customers.
Develop your brand positioning statement, brand value proposition and strategic brand plan you can implement immediately.
Defining the attitudes and motivations of the key audiences segments your brand story is targeted to and why the story of your brand matters to them.
Defining the verbal and visual cues that identify your brand archetype and forms the foundational narrative of your brand’s story to support your key sales and marketing communications initiatives.
Defining your brand’s personality, tone and manner to various customer/audience segments.
Defining the range of your brand’s voice across multiple customer segments, sales and marketing channels.
Defining the specific language used for audience segments in all forms of sales and marketing communications.
We develop the agenda for your sessions to address your specific business/brand challenges. We conduct these strategy sessions individually or as a consecutive series delivered over 3-4 weeks. Leadership teams in diverse startups, early stage to mid-market companies have accelerated their progress through these one-day strategy sessions. Clients typically face these business /brand growth challenges:
- inventing and positioning a new business.
- managing the implications of exits, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions.
- introducing new products and services.
- extending brands into new product categories.
- planning to enter new markets or serve a new customer segment.
- planning to bring new life to under-performing brands.
- planning to shift brand messaging and communication strategies.
Individual workshop sessions are $10,000 USD (plus travel / material expenses).
Booking the three-workshops as a series is $25,000 USD (plus travel / material expenses).
“From the very beginning of the workshops and through the implementation of our new name and visual identity, Thomson’s expertise and creativity helped guide us to a result that we could not be happier with. He didn’t tell us who we should be or where we should go–he guided us along a path that helped us discover that our purpose had been there all along, we just needed the strategic expertise to help us regain our focus.”
Brightformat Inc. / Digital Printing Company