Break through to progress and get the clarity and confidence you need to quickly move your business/brand forward.
Unlike other on-going marketing activities, embarking on a brand transformation initiative can be a once in a lifetime event for many emerging companies. Consequently business leaders value a strategic process to evaluate the risk and benefits of brand transformation before they actually invest in the full process.
My sole focus and expertise provides insight, guidance and creativity to leaders and teams in the early planning phase of a business / brand transformation.
I do this by facilitating a series of full-day, highly engaging strategic brand transformation sessions designed to facilitate more clarity and confidence in what your brand stands for, to whom it matters, and how your desired reputation shapes your impact and influence with higher value customers.
The framework of each strategy session is tailored to your current challenges and designed to help you quickly set the strategic and creative foundation for your bigger future. Here’s what you can expect:
- More Focus – I can help you and your team to quickly remove complexity and get your thinking zeroed in the one thing that will make all the difference in your progress.
- Insight and Guidance – In times of change, an expert assessment can be very useful so you can avoid spending your precious marketing resources barking up the wrong tree.
- Strategic and Creative Ideas – Business is a head game. Everything starts as an idea. My clients appreciate how I facilitate and help them generate ideas that will enhance their impact and influence in the marketplace.
- More Confidence – Business is about risk. It’s always better to make big decisions with a sense of confidence and consensus that you’re doing the right thing–especially when there is skin in the game.
Our brand transformation strategy workshops can be conducted as individual sessions or planned as a consecutive series delivered to your organization over a defined time period.
Define high value target customers, why they buy and what makes your brand highly valued and difficult to substitute.
Determine how will you embed your unique value in the minds of high value customers.
Develop your brand positioning statement, brand value proposition and brand plan you can implement immediately.
Defining the attitudes and motivations of the key audiences segments your brand story is targeted to and why the story of your brand matters to them.
Defining the verbal and visual cues that identify your brand archetype and forms the foundational narrative of your brand’s story to support your key sales and marketing communications initiatives.
Defining your brand’s archetype and the tone and manner of your brand’s voice to various customer segments.
Defining the range of your brand’s voice across multiple sales and marketing channels.
Defining the specific language used for audience segments in all forms of sales and marketing communications.
Client teams in diverse industries from startups, early stage to mid-market companies have engaged in these one-day strategy session workshops to accelerate their progress when they’re in the early planning stages of:
- inventing a new business.
- introducing new products and services.
- extending brands into new product categories.
- planning to enter new markets or serve a new customer segment.
- planning to bring new life to under-performing brands.
- planning to shift brand messaging and communication strategies.
- managing the implications of mergers and acquisitions.
“Thomson did an excellent job of guiding our sales and marketing team through the strategic brand positioning and creative development process for our recent new product introductions. Thomson’s contribution to our brand development strategy was exceptional.”
Senior Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing
Coapt Systems, Inc.